Dispite my living under the shame of Tomorrowlandess this year I need to share my wisdom with you great kids.
For those who are staying at Dreamville you are probably already settling in, getting your tent ready and by now making some friends amongst your neighbours… preparing for the Dreamville get together.
For the rest of you still packing your pret-a-party outfits or traveling get ready for the madness!
It’s 26ºC right now but clouds are coming and going so my advice? Pack up your wellies because as usual it is going to rain!
For those who aren’t going to make it, well not all is lost; Tomorowland Radio will be rocking live the now considered one of the largest electronic festivals in Europe just for you.
– The party starts at 12.00p.m. and ends at 01.00a.m. So suggestion get your festival ready looks in a row, keep it simple-trendy-confy-cool and don’t waste too much time getting ready. Wear a bikini, it’s perfect for avoiding the endless lines for the showers in the morning.
– Fooding: Tomorrowland has a great choice of restaurants that have been applauded by the majority of festival-goers. Everything from veggie food, pizzas, burgers, noodles, frozen yohgurt, fries… you name it they have it! There’s also a supermarket and a bakery at Dreamville.
– But if you want to go up scale there is something for you too! Overlooking the mainstage you have chef Wout Bru’s stared restaurant Chez Bru, with deserts provided by chef Roger van Damme. For the Golden Ticket holder there’s also an exclusive experience provided by two tripled-Michelin-starred chefs at the Secret Resto, who? You ask! Well Chef Sergio Herman from Oud Sluis and his dear friend whom we all love Jordi Roca from the world’s best restaurant El Celler de Can Roca. What more could one ask for?
– Bars are spread all around the site but once again if you’re on a trendy mood dance off to the “Cocktails of the World”.
– Money spending: ATMs are available.
- 10€ = 7 tokens
- Beer = 2tokens
- Sodas/water = 1,5token
- Ticket for Chez Bru, three course meal and a glass of wine = 27,5€
- Roger van Damme, one dessert and glass of wine or coffee for 17,5€
Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery
xo See You In Brussels?